Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012

My Hirst Arts Diorama Modelling Contest Entry

Here you can see what I made for the diorama modelling contest. Today about 18:00 clock European time we will get the information about the final results! That is so amazing - I can not wait ....! If you want to know more about the circumstances of this contest just follow that link to read my blog post about the starting phase: CLICK

To take a look at the other entries just click on this link which leads to the official Hirst Arts Forum!






All the best, have nice Sunday and cross your fingers!
TT-Lenny

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thx! I made the 3rd place! here you can see the other entries:

    http://diesteinmetze.siteboard.eu/f72t1077-themenbasteln-die-projekte-in-der-uebersicht.html?sid=61d90d360d7da4fe9e0dd2307371e793

    AntwortenLöschen